Figuring out how to loop videos on iPhone camera roll can be a real lifesaver when you want to continuously replay your favorite clips. Fortunately, it’s a straightforward process anyone can master. In this guide, you’ll learn exactly how to do it.
Table of Contents
Why You Might Want to Loop Videos
Looping videos can be useful for a variety of reasons such as for presentations, kiosk displays, or even for personal enjoyment.
Before attempting to loop videos on your iPhone Camera Roll, ensure you have the following:
- An iPhone with an updated iOS
- A video saved in your Camera Roll
Read more iPhone camera topics here – iPhone Camera: How To, Problems & Solutions
How to Loop Videos on iPhone Camera Roll
Using Built-in iPhone Features
- Open the Photos App: Locate and tap on the Photos app to open it.
- Navigate to Albums: At the bottom of the screen, tap the ‘Albums’ tab.
- Select Video: Scroll down to find and select the video you wish to loop.
- Tap on Share Icon: Tap on the share icon, which looks like a square with an upward arrow.
- Select ‘Edit’: From the share options, choose the ‘Edit’ function.
- Apply Loop Effect: Scroll through the editing options at the bottom and choose the loop effect. Confirm your choice.
- Save Video: After applying the loop effect, tap ‘Done’ to save the changes.
Using Third-Party Apps
If you find that the built-in features aren’t meeting your needs, you can also use third-party apps to loop videos. Apps like Loopideo or VLC can be helpful.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you encounter any issues while trying to loop videos, consider the following solutions:
- Restart Your iPhone: A simple restart can often resolve small glitches.
- Update iOS: Make sure your iOS is up to date, as outdated software can lead to issues.